Saturday, November 26, 2011

Patient Z: Warning

Warning. I am writing this to be funny, and to entertain myself and some friends.  I AM NOT A CANNIBAL. THIS IS FICTION. NOT REAL. :]

I love Zombies. I love the aspect of Zombies. However, I have always wanted to know what an intelligent or at least coherent zombie would be like. So, I am writing a story, but using one of my nicknames. 
My best friend in Tally gave me the nickname Chester, and a good friend in OK gave me the nickname Zombie because of my addiction to zombies. 

So, I am creating this story about a Zombie. 
It's going to be from the point of view of Chester, and her Psychologist, Mr. J. 


Mr. J will be posting her diary entries as he collects them from her, however, as the story progresses, he will allow her to post them herself, in an attempt for her to go back and read the things she said, and to rekindle the human feelings she had. 

The story will be violent, and Gory. If you don't like that stuff.
Yeah, you probably shouldn't read it and all of that. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment