Patient Code: 0000481870000
Patient Diagnosis: Panic Attacks, Sociopathic tendencies, Bipolar Disorder
Doctors Notes:
I believe that the patient may be experiencing mild bipolar disorder. Patient, when confronted about the accident, threw a small chair across the room in anger claiming she did not do it. However, hours later when asked about it, the patient couldn't cease her apologies. The patient may be sociopathic, her emotions toward the huge bite out of her arm were less than convincing, and the sorrow she portrayed toward her friend Terrance seemed more directed toward the meal she lost rather than harming her friend. Panic attack happened more than once after being left alone in her room. I will do more tests, but for now I visit her daily, and have her write into her journal as well. I'm going to keep this up for a few months before I let her see what she wrote. I'm hoping that she wont have any repeats of what happened.
Patient status: Safe. Non Violent.
No comments:
Post a Comment