Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Patient Z Entry one


Dear Weird Journal Thing I have to Write to every day, 

I should write you now.. There has been an accident with which I have been directly involved.. ... Somehow... I fear that I may have done something horrible. I don't remember doing it, at least not WHILE I was doing it. It's just that... The way he smelled. It smelled so great. 

I guess I should start from the beginning, huh? 

Well, I had a friend over. Terrance. That was his name. He was such a good friend. He'd come over all of the time and we would watch re-runs of The Big Bang Theory until we both fell asleep. We'd often miss the last episode kissing and things. I mean, I'm not a tease or anything. We just never defined what our relationship was, so we just kind of spent time together, as friends--and then made out and stuff. 

By "stuff" I mean,...well, "Stuff". 

Anyway. It was Thursday--that's four days ago--and we were at the last episode and we were kissing and "stuff" and then I got this hint of some sort of wonderful smell in my nostrils. 

It filled my every pore, and I just wanted to EAT whatever it was. For almost thirty minutes we made out, well---he made out with me, I was trying to pay attention to his tongue prodding my mouth, but I just HAD to find out what that smell was. It was enticing. 

That's when I realized it was him. I was like, "Holy Shit, what kind of cologne are you wearing!?" and He shook his head, confused, obviously at what I was talking about. "You smell fucking delicious. I could eat you alive right now." 

Of course, I was being literal, and he thought I was being sexual. He grabbed my arm and kissed me roughly on the neck and down to my collar bone. This kind of irritated me, because he didn't realize my total interest in the scent that was not enveloping me and hugging me strongly. 

I don't know what happened next but... I jumped on him I think and... there was blood, and screaming... and then crying. I woke up in a hospital bed. 

My arm was throbbing with pain, and my jaw hurt horribly. I am told that I tried to take a bite out of Terrance, and pulled a junk out of his shoulder blade, and when he tried to hold me back, I began to try and chew through my own arm to get to him again, probably to eat him. 

I am sitting in this room. It's not white, like most asylum stories I've read. But, I'm told I was admitted into the Spring Waters Correctional Facility for the Clinically Insane. I apparently had a court date and everything..... 

I just wish I could remember it. 

It's been one week,, and they finally gave me a doctor. His name is Joe. Joe. What a lame name for a doctor? I don't know. He's nearly sixty years old with spiky white hair, and he has really intelligent eyes. I've taken to calling him Mr. J, because it makes him sound a little bit more like a therapist/counselor/secret holder/pill giver. 

Mr. J gave me this journal today, and I am to write in it every single day. He says it will "Soothe my cannibalistic tendencies" and if it doesn't do that then it will "give him an idea as to why i eat people." 

He's kind of blunt...You know?

I don't know what else to put in here, other than I am totally confused, and lost in so many ways. I just wish that I knew what was going on. 

Hopefully Mr. J is right. 


Signed, Chester.


No comments:

Post a Comment